In this Webinar, Stephen Fleming-Prot, Principal UX Researcher, provides techniques to guide you through the sometimes rough waters of customer experience research in 2019. With executives demanding that their teams connect with customers and build empathy for their users, this webinar gives you actionable tactics to help you expand your cross-functional teams’ methods and approaches for research.
- Guidance on “mapping” out a plan for 2019
- Considerations for the “gear” and tools you need for the journey, including balancing quantitative and qualitative approaches to research
- New techniques to help you “navigate” your research needs
- Research considerations for dealing with new tech
- Tips on ensuring everyone is moving in the same direction - towards a better understanding of, and more empathy for customers