About this report
Elite brands do all the “usual” things that you’d expect from established, customer-centric companies like ensuring ease of use, aesthetics, trust, and efficiency—but they don’t stop there.
In a recent study, UserTesting explored 11 of the top CX leading companies, including Apple, Coca-Cola, Costco, Edward Jones, Google, Lexus, Nike, Starbucks, Target, USAA, and Zappos, to explore how elite brands are rewriting the CX playbook and setting the stage for even better, more connected, and loyal customer relationships.
In this report, we explore the five key differentiators that set world-class companies apart, including:
- Stellar employee experience
- Excellent in-person experiences
- Seamless omnichannel experiences
- Personalized, high-touch experiences
- Connecting with customers through emotional design